Only In Israel

Friday, May 30, 2003

A letter from the military

I got a letter from the military today, I can't really tell you what was in it, all I can say is that it's something very special and very confidential. Here I was thinking I would blog once a week or so, and would be able to tell you about how the IDF works for me... If i'm accepted to the "thingie" I've got in the mail, I'll probably won't be able to write a thing. Possibly they'll forbid me to blog in general... Anyhow, If you notice I don't tell you anyting about the military in the future, this is why.
Note: This was a nice trick from me. I haven't gone to the meeting yet, so I wasn't officialy told it's confidential, so till the time I go there, I can speak about it in vague terms without being accused of blabbering too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home