Only In Israel

Thursday, May 15, 2003

Oh well. I knew it was a holiday of some sort.

How could I forget? Today is May 15, 55 years ago, the state of Israel was founded (we celebrate Independence day according to the jewish, calendar). And the Palestinians call it "naqba day". Day of the disaster. Naturaly, the freakish ghouls poured to the streets with the regular chants of "itbah al-yahood" (massacre jews). And our peacefull "partner" (*cough*) for peace announced:
"We have clearly announced our strategic choice of peace to obtain an independent Palestinian state with Al-Quds (Jerusalem) as its capital, but there is a conspiracy against us."
My response is this:
"I have clearly announce my strategic choice of peace to obtain a ski-resort in hell, with flying pigs as decoration, but there is a conspiracy against me".
And almost forgot. Here are the folks which want Jerusalem all to themselves: