Only In Israel

Monday, August 04, 2003

An Apology

Well, I owe my readers an apology for not blogging for the latest week. It's just been a bit overwhelming, I worked every day (trying to train the people who take my position after I leave for the IDF), and had plenty on my mind (especialy my mom going nuts over the hijacked soldiers in northern israel and threatening to disallow me from going to combat units if I don't swear to never hitch-hike). I'm quitting work this Tuesday, and till Sunday, I'll be work-free and blogging on.
And here's something I got completed last sunday, but forgot to publish. Remember the protest of ISM (International Speedbump Movement) protest against the security fence Israel is building? Well israeliguy reported that he saw a stroy on Israeli TV where the little dimwits were shouting "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free", basicly calling for the destruction of Israel. Well I've got the video clip from Israeli news right here. (right click and Save as, as usual.. and oh yeah, you'll need RealPlayer for that).