Only In Israel

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Well, I'm back

First of all, let me tell you all I'm back.
Secondly, let me apologize to my readers (the few of you who continued visiting even when I stopped blogging) for not writing.
And Thirdly let me wish you all a Happy Passover.

I do feel I have to explain myself, on the reasons I haven't written for so long.
At the end of my training, my platoon commander approached me with an offer, which I'm not going to discuss on the Internet. The offer itself included stuff which is slightly confidential, and I figured I shouldn't be blogging if I'm going to be doing something which shouldn't be discussed. As the time passed I missed it more and more, so here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to go back to blogging and try to erase as many identifying details as I can from my posts, and try not to blurt out anything stupid.
Because what I figured out in the last few days is that there's so much about the IDF you can write about without giving out any secret info it's just not worth stopping blogging.
So, this is me. Back. Now let me tell you a few things I've done in the past months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home