Only In Israel

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Flood alert

A certain individual whose email is probably fake too (or he was bored enough to actually register ziosaresick@hotmail.com) has taken to flooding the blog with idiotic nonsense he claims was written by soldiers serving in Hebron.
He already posted it on one comment thread, and I let it be, but if I get another flood of that crap (or any other sort of crap for that matter) I will ban his IP.
To my readers, an apology, I don't get home too often, which is why sometimes you may come to the blog and see the comments flooded with all kinds of nonsense and comments I wouldn't generally leave hanging. I promise to erase them the moment I get back home from the military, so you guys will just have to tolerate them for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home