Only In Israel

Friday, September 17, 2004

"Your message here"

I'm going back to the west bank this Sunday, after a few months I wasn't there. Now, I'm gonna be in quite a televised region, near Budrus. Plenty of reporters, lots of news activity. Anyhow, I want something memorable and amusing written on my combat vest, so I'm openning this to suggestions. Leave your comments here, any sentence/motto you think worth publishing. My current idea was "Protest Warrior"'s mottos.
A request though, please nothing too violent, racist, or fascist. I wasn't "born to kill" or anything of the sort, there's no reason I'll write it on my helmet, we're aiming for humor.

6 Comments:

  • hmm, what could write on yer back .

    Sorry, I ran out of blue paint (UN helmets,peacekeeping).

    Nothing to see here, just passing by.

    Do not aim upon.

    I'm not here, please shoot at me later.

    Thank you, Please come again, Mr. Arafat (Simpsons allusion).

    Are you sure you're aiming at the enemy ?

    If you can read this, you're too close !

    anyways enought dashthinking, c ya on IRC..from hell in europe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 PM, September 17, 2004  

  • "Dont tread on me"

    By Blogger Troy, at 3:53 PM, September 22, 2004  

  • "You must be this tall to be a suicide bomber" (with a line as low as possible)

    By Blogger Eliyak, at 2:34 AM, September 24, 2004  

  • "My standing orders: shoot the innocent bystander"

    By Blogger Eliyak, at 2:41 AM, September 24, 2004  

  • Oh, now I see that he's long gone. Maybe next time.

    By Blogger Eliyak, at 2:46 AM, September 24, 2004  

  • Once saw a girl officer (very cute) wearing an army issue baseball cap with "I (heart) War" written on it in English. I guess she was also trying to get the media's attention.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 PM, September 26, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home