Only In Israel

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Terror in Britain.

I know I haven't blogged for a while, and it's very important to me that the first thing I post here would be condolances to my British friends over the horrendous attacks against civilians in Britain. As someone who lived in a similar reality for a few years, I feel I can completely understand your feelings on the matter. The most important thing right now, is to live on, continue riding busses, trains, going out to caffes, and enjoying lives. Because that's the only way to defeat terrorism. Never allow them to achieve their goal of disrupting everyday life. Continue living.

2 Comments:

  • You are right. It is vital not to be intimidated. We need to be vigilant, but we have to go about enjoying our lives as best we can. If the terrorists cause us to hide or destroy our freedoms in the name of fighting terrorists, they have won. Fortunately Londoners understand that. Sunday, three days after these horrendus attacks, half a million people, led by Queen Elizabeth, turned out in London for the celebration marking the 60th aniversary of the WW II. London Can Still Take It!

    By Anonymous David All, at 12:41 AM, July 12, 2005  

  • PS: Glad to see you have some time to post again. Have missed you.

    By Anonymous David All, at 12:47 AM, July 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home