You can't say history is without humor...
- Israel should issue a travel warning on France immediately.
- Israel must refer to the riots as an "uprising" against an "occupation".
- Sharon should call the leader of the culprits "a man of courage and conviction who for 40 years incarnated the Arab immigrants' fight for recognition of their national rights".
- When some of the rioters get to Israel and burn the French embassy, Sharon should say something along the lines of: "Stop saying that there is Francophobia in Israel, there is no Francophobia in Israel."
- Israel should then offer to negotiate a peace deal between France and the mobs, in which the city of Paris will be split in half, it's East-side made into the capital of Mobriotistan. We should also call it an "international city".
- The French will decline, so Israel should then refuse to maintain it's embassy in Paris and move it to Lyon or something.
- When the French complain about our rude intervention in their internal conflict, our ambassador there should go on national radio and say that the French have an "anti-Israel neurosis".
- It's also suggested that our other ambassadors make nasty remarks about France, for instance, wouldn't it be nice if our ambassador in Britain called France a "shitty little country".
- If the French ever need weapons to fight their terrorists, we should impose an unofficial embargo on the sales of defense technologies to them, specifically ones they already paid for.
- Algeria will probably say they want to help the gangs in Paris. Naturally, We should sell nukes to them.
This is what things would look like if we ever wanted to get back at France for what they have put Israel through in the last few years. I still don't know how I feel about the riots. I do feel sorry for France and especially the poor civilians injured in this, but its quite obvious France had it coming, it's simply called Karma. I think I'll gloat for a few days and then go over to their side. Meanwhile? Bring on the marshmallows.